Illinois Ag News Headlines
State Fair Grand Champions Crowed; Governor's Sale Today
Illinois Ag Connection - 08/13/2019
It was a packed house inside the newly remodeled Coliseum for the Parade of Champions. The field is set for tonight's Governor's Sale of Champions. Here is the list of champions.
- Grand Champion Poultry Meat Pen- Faith Foster from Paxton
- Grand Champion Meat Goat- Tara Hummel from Cabery
- Land of Lincoln Champion Meat Goat- Chase Tomhave from Jacksonville
- Grand Champion Market Lamb- Carter Hoge from Good Hope
- Land of Lincoln Champion Market Lamb- Macy DeBlock from Aledo
- Grand Champion Barrow- Claire Bobell from Lincoln
- Land of Lincoln Grand Champion Barrow- Ella Bobell from Lincoln
- Grand Champion Steer- Cole Caldwell from Elmwood
- Land of Lincoln Grand Champion Steer- Tara Hummel from Cabery
The Governor's Sale of Champions will take place inside of the Coliseum Aug. 13 beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Send this article to a friend
Other Illinois Headlines
Illinois Soybean Harvest Nearing Completion
Weekly Outlook: Soybean Crush Prospects
Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report Released
Soybean Oil Not-So-Secret Sauce Behind Rust-Oleum
SIUE Emphasizes Importance of Limiting Single-Use Plastic
Casa Latina to Host Define American: Thanking Our Immigrants
Fractionation Process Yields Higher-Quality Ethanol Byproducts
Copyright © 2019 - USAgNet.com. All Rights Reserved.